Paul Wilbur

Sunday 18 November 2007

The Word Is Jewish-Live With It. 18 November 2007

Firstly, I do not seek to dispense with the authority of the Bible. However, Christ was a Jewish Teacher and their Messiah. The understanding of God's Words come from a basis of knowing that the Scriptures-the Word of God-are Jewish in tone, background-and interpretation must lean that way.

The noble Bereans heard Paul speak, yet they went away to see if the Scriptures backed up his teacing. I do not believe they went to see if Paul had remembered what he had read or had gotten every word in it's proper place. No, my friends. The Bereans would have studied those words of Paul through interpretation of those Scriptures according to how they interpreted.

This is just a short word to any who deem to come here looking for information to distort in order to use their belief to attack this ministry. I present information and the rest is up to those who truly wish to learn more of anything presented here.

If you don't like cults and false teachers, if you dislike Jews and seek-perhaps urge-an anti-semitic 'christian' religion' go elsewhere-there are many out there-and the internet is a big place. I have no time for your bile. I present God's Word as He reveals it to me. Take your prejudices elsewhere.

Peace and Grace.

No comments:

Daily Bible Reading Plan