Paul Wilbur

Monday 5 November 2007

Welcome, The Faithfulness Of God. 5 November 2007

Psalm 118.


1. Offer praise to the Lord for He is good, for His kindness is everlasting. 2. Let Israel declare that His kindness is everlasting. 3. Let the House of Aaron declare that His kindness is everlasting. 4. Let those who fear the Lord declare that His kindness is everlasting. 5. From out of distress I called to God; with abounding relief, God answered me. 6. The Lord is with me, I do not fear-what can man do to me? 7. The Lord is with me among my helpers, and I will see [the downfall of] my enemies. 8. It is better to rely on the Lord than to trust in man. 9. It is better to rely on the Lord than to trust in nobles. 10. All the nations surrounded me, but in the Name of the Lord I will cut them down. 11. They surrounded me, they encompassed me, but in the Name of the Lord I will cut them down. 12. They surrounded me like bees, yet they shall be extinguished like fiery thorns; in the Name of the Lord I will cut them down. 13. You [my foes] repeatedly pushed me to fall, but the Lord helped me. 14. God is my strength and song, and He has been a help to me. 15. The sound of rejoicing and deliverance reverberates in the tents of the righteous, "The right hand of the Lord performs deeds of valor. 16. The right hand of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord performs deeds of valor!" 17. I shall not die, but I shall live and recount the deeds of God. 18. God has indeed chastised me, but He did not give me up to death. 19. Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter them and praise God. 20. This is the gate of the Lord, the righteous will enter it. 21. I offer thanks to You, for You have answered me, and You have been my deliverance. 22. The stone which the builders scorned has become the chief cornerstone. 23. From the Lord has this come about; it is wondrous in our eyes. 24. This is the day which the Lord has made; let us be glad and rejoice on it. 25. We implore You, Lord, deliver us. We implore You, Lord, grant us success. 26. Blessed is he who comes in the Name of the Lord; we bless you from the House of the Lord. 27. The Lord is a benevolent God and He has given us light; bind the festival offering with cords until [you bring it to] the horns of the altar. 28. You are my God and I will praise You, my God-and I will exalt You. 29. Praise the Lord for He is good, for His kindness is everlasting.



Listen to Jesus speak of the fulfilment of all that God has promised-as He draws the nations attention to this Psalm.



Mathew 23:39.


39.For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"


God Bless His Word.

No comments:

Daily Bible Reading Plan